March 2022, Fairmont Housing Authority
FHA NEWSLETTER - Quarterly Newsletter
3/20 - Spring begins
4/17 - Easter
5/8 - Mother's Day
5/30 - Memorial Day
South Robeson Head Start, Fairmont, NC
Head Start is now accepting applications for children who will be 3-4 years old by August 31, 2022. If you would like a flyer from the program please call the office and we will have one ready for you!
We have English and Spanish flyers available.
All brick apartments - Public Housing
- All of your yearly re-certifications will show effective as of May 1st.
- We are currently back on schedule to perform preventative maintenance inspections, some of you have already completed them.
- We will be visiting ALL brick apartments and performing preventative maintenance. You will receive a letter when your apartment is to be scheduled!
- Click here for the Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
Griffin (Blue) Apartments - HUD Inspection
- In January, Griffin apartments were inspected by HUD.
- We sent out a letter informing everyone that was visited and received no deficiencies would be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
- Thank you everyone in your efforts of keeping our community safe and clean.
- OUR WINNER IS MS. KAYLA LOVETT
- Residents, please check our website regularly for updates and news.
- Under the forms tab, you will find forms you most commonly need such as employment verification.
- You will also find inspections schedules for all apartments
- Do not pour grease outside of the apartments
- Spring is here and we will begin cutting grass and other yard maintenance, DO NOT leave toys or objects outside on the grass that will delay grounds work.
- We will have a job opportunity for a resident that will consist of cleaning the office for a couple hours per week.
- Please reach out to us at the office if you are interested!