WINTER WEATHER PRECAUCTIONS
Winter Weather Precautions
As you are aware, we are currently expecting some extreme and unusual weather for our area. We have compiled helpful information and precautions for you to read and implement immediately.
We may lose power in our area, so if you are elderly or in need of a power source for medicines etc, we advise that you make arrangements to stay with family or friends who may have access to a power source such as a generator.
- Leave all hot and cold faucets dripping.
- Leave cabinet doors under any sink open so warm air can circulate around pipes.
- Stock up on food and water.
- Do not attempt to thaw out frozen pipes yourself.
- Please do not walk outside unless you are sure there is no ice on the ground.
- Watch for falling ice and from the roof tops.
- If your power goes out, keep refrigerator doors closed as much as you can, to avoid letting the cool air out.
- Make sure you have a supply of food and water for you and your family
- Candles and matches (please be careful)
Police, Fire, Ambulance - 911
In the case of a maintenance emergency call 910-734-3928 OR 910-734-3811
Please Stay Safe & have Happy Holidays!